To insure that you receive the level and type of care most appropriate to your needs, the criteria below will be used in determining eligibility for admission and / or re-admission to the Lighthouse Bali.
Your participation in The Lighthouse Bali’s program is voluntary. The Lighthouse Bali is not a primary treatment center. The Lighthouse Bali is a destination – our guests come to us looking forward to the experience, when they are ready for a change. You will need to meet the criteria below to be admitted – if you have any questions regarding admission, contact us.
- Be eighteen (18) years of age or older.
- Have private medical and/or travel insurance.
- Be able to utilize ordinary facilities (stairs, etc.). Unfortunately, we are unable to accept clients with severe physical handicaps, but can offer referrals to other providers.
- Be able to perform basic self-help activities including eating, grooming and maintaining a reasonable state of orderliness and cleanliness in your surroundings.
- Be able to recognize danger or a threat to personal safety.
- Agree to comply with the suggestions of medical professionals, if deemed appropriate, and participate in the planning of, and participation in, an appropriate and enjoyable treatment plan.
The Lighthouse Bali is privileged and honored to work not only with alcoholics and addicts, but also with family members, providing programs and services to those who are willing. Research shows that with proper treatment and support, lasting family recovery has become a reality for millions of people around the world.
Enjoying an international network of professionals, we are also pleased to refer those who seek a group treatment facility experience an introduction to primary care treatment centers. We only refer to centers we have personal experience with and know to be professional with a high success rate.
Get Your Life Back On Track
The Lighthouse Bali actively seeks to develop ongoing referral relationships with industry professionals looking for the best inpatient addiction treatment available.
Our unparalleled treatment method and world-class support team, combined with our years of experience working with a wide range of industry professionals from around the globe, means you and whoever you refer will receive the most effective and well-organized service available.
- Referring professionals will receive comprehensive reports and be kept fully informed of progress.
- On discharge, you will receive a comprehensive discharge summary.
- Your referee will be given an individual aftercare plan written in conjunction with their counsellor to ensure that they have a programme which they are able to engage with after leaving.
- We encourage you to provide feedback regularly through the course of treatment.
For more information about referring someone to The Lighthouse Bali, please contact our Director using the details below or simply fill in the short form and we will be in touch.
Here at The Lighthouse Bali, we are firm believers that alcoholism and drug addiction fall under the category of “disease” rather than disability; it is not a failure of will power or strength of character. With this in mind, we believe the most effective way to manage the disease of addiction is to treat it as a health care issue.
Call us or request a call back