Retreats benefit people in many different ways and at the Lighthouse Bali we are able to develop programs to suit each individual’s exact circumstances. Our experienced team has helped people with a wide variety of issues to address, from various forms of trauma, anxiety, depression, life and work burnout, to a quest for better health and wellbeing.
We specialize in a one-on-one individual retreat program as opposed to a group environment. You will stay in your own private fully serviced villa near the beach, with a pool and wifi. During your customized retreat program, your private psychologist and wellness practitioners will come to your villa or you will meet them at the gym, beach or other venue.
We provide a retreat program that is specifically tailored for you, around your experiences, your state of mind and what you hope to accomplish during your stay, rather than a one size fits all approach. Your retreat will be designed to meet your needs. This is the most significant benefit of our individual retreat program – we can be flexible in creating the ideal services for you.
We will work with you to design a schedule prior to your arrival and once in Bali, if there are modules or services which you would like to do more of (or less of), we can adapt to what is working best.
Each retreat program is unique. We can design a calming and restorative experience, one that focuses on more intensive counselling and trauma specific modules, or a mixture of both. It is your program and we are happy to provide a program that fits with your needs and wants.
If you are, or have, sought assistance at home, we are also happy to work with your current psychologist or therapist to gain a deeper understanding of your issues prior to arrival, if that is something you request.
Dual Treatment Programs
For those who are also seeking treatment for addiction or alcoholism, the retreat can be added to either our Primary Inpatient Program or Secondary Programs. If you are seeking a dual program of recovery, your retreat program and recovery program will run consecutively not concurrently.
For example, a 28 day Primary Inpatient Recovery Program plus 14 day Retreat Program = 42 days.
Modalities: Clinical, Physical, and Wellness.
Different people respond to different modalities in different ways and at the Lighthouse Bali we are able to deliver a wide range of modalities, to ensure that we find what works best for you. Our clinical psychologists have a wide range of experience, including:
- Comprehensive Individual Therapy
- Couples Counseling
- Addiction Therapy (Sex, Food, Substance, Alcohol, Technology, money, shopping, etc…)
- CBT (Cognitive Behavioral Therapy)
- NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programing)
- EMDR (Eye Movement Desensitization Reprocessing)
- Mindfulness Based Therapy
- Positive Psychology
- Schema Therapy
- Life Coaching
We also offer a comprehensive suite of complementary therapy, physical exercise and wellness options including:
- Personal Training
- Nutritional Assessments
- Kung Fu
- Aqua therapy (Watsu or Water Dance)
- Special Balinese Ceremony or Healing Session (according to your desires)
We aim to combine wellness and physical sessions with clinical approaches to create a well-rounded program. Involving the body as a healing mechanism for releasing tensions and stress, will be instrumental in achieving full emotional and mental health.
We encourage everyone who joins us for a retreat to factor in some time for pleasure and enjoyment here in Bali. Bali’s abundant natural beauty is an incredible tonic in its own right. From gentle walks through rice fields or trekking volcanic peaks through to catching Bali’s famous surf breaks or snorkelling vibrant coral reefs, there are limitless opportunities for exploring ‘The Island of the Gods’.
Below is a sample schedule for a Retreat program here at The Lighthouse Bali:
Retreat Program Pricing
- 7 Day Retreat Program Starting from US $5,000
- 14 Day Retreat Program Starting from US $9,500
- 28 Day Retreat Program Starting from US $18,500
Retreat Program Inclusions:
1. Accommodation and Transport
– Clinical Assessment Prior to Arrival
– Private fully serviced villa close to the beach
– Transportation in Bali
– Villa Concierge / Team Member access
– Breakfasts: stocked villa kitchen with your choice of breakfast items
– Lunch & Dinners: Prepared by our inhouse chef Monday – Friday and delivered to your villa
– Snacks: Your villa will be stocked with a selection of snacks, fruits and beverages of your choosing and will be restocked as required.
3. Treatment Components
– Professional Counselling by a Clinical Psychologist (3 hours per week)
– Mindfulness, Relaxation, Physical Activities and Wellness. Choose from options including: Yoga, Breathwork, Reiki, Aquatic Body Work, Meditation, surfing, personal training, martial arts (Qigong or kung fu), guided trekking etc. (6 hours per week)
– Life Coaching (2 hours per week)
– Nutritional Consultation (1 hour per week)
– Unique Balinese ceremony or healing session (1 hour per week)
– Therapeutic massages (2 hours per week)
4. Other Activities
– Outreach activities in the local community. (this is optional – 1 outreach activity each week)
– Weekend Outings (cultural & activity options)
i). Bali cultural and sightseeing tours, such as trips to villages, temples, the highlands, waterfalls (1 cultural day).
ii). Activity Day, such as ATV riding, white water rafting, surf day, golfing, cooking class, ceramics class (1 activity day)
Additional / Optional Extra Services
The following services can be arranged upon request and added to your program either before your arrival or when you are here in Bali.
Please note that these are in addition to what is included and surcharges apply. Additional charges must be settled prior to the services being booked.
– Private counseling sessions
– Private wellness sessions
– Mindfulness / wellness sessions
– Physical activities
– Therapeutic massage or other spa treatments
For more information, or to make a reservation for a tailor-made retreat in Bali with us, contact us for an initial consultation.
We look forward to guiding you on your journey!