To insure that an individual requesting admission will receive the level and type of care most appropriate to his or her needs, the criteria below will be used in determining eligibility for admission and re-admission.
Participation by clients in The Lighthouse Bali’s program is voluntary. The Lighthouse Bali is not a primary treatment center. The Lighthouse Bali is a destination – clients come to us, looking forward to the experience, when they are ready for a change.
To participate in our program, the client must:
- Be eighteen (18) years of age or older.
- Have private medical and/or travel insurance.
- Be able to utilize ordinary facilities (stairs, etc.). Unfortunately, we are unable to accept clients with severe physical handicaps, but can offer referrals to other providers.
- Be able to perform basic self-help activities including eating, grooming and maintaining a reasonable state of orderliness and cleanliness in their surroundings.
- Be able to recognize danger or a threat to personal safety.
- Agree to comply with the suggestions of medical professionals, if deemed appropriate, and participate in the planning of, and participation in, an appropriate and enjoyable treatment plan.
Get your lives back on track